martes, 23 de junio de 2015

VOCABULARIO CONTEXTUALIZADO

UNIDAD 7

1.yoko is shiiny at lake tahoe.
2.marcos and bill are at the beach
3.He plays football.
4.I watch basketball
5:I am taking a swimming class
6.we play softball on the same team
7.I never walk in the rain.
8.i to work every day.
9.I think walking is boring.
10.I go hiking on the weekeng.


UNIDAD 8


  1. enrique has to wear a uniform.
  2. rick does not wan to wear comfortable clothes after work.
  3. luisa needs to wear nice clothes to work.
  4. I don not like wear jeans all the time.
  5. I like to wear casual clothes.
  6. I am looking for a watch.
  7. I have about sixty dollars.
  8. San lorenzo market is florence is famous.
  9. A good place to have coffee.
  10. A place where you have to agree on the price.

UNIDAD 9


  1. you can do a million thing.
  2. I can speak a little english.
  3. I want to go australia.
  4. I can not speak korean.
  5. the word is from french
  6. It is called yogurt
  7. it is like a guitar.
  8. It is a kind of musical instrument.
  9. It is a traditional outfit.
  10. The links for two competitions.
UNIDAD 10


  1. mari studed for a exam.
  2. Melissa wanted some friends over for dinner.
  3. I did not watch TV las night
  4. I cooked a big meal.
  5. I played a video game.
  6. I e-mailed a couple of friends.
  7. Last sunday i saw a movie.
  8. He went to bed at 2:00 a.m.
  9. Last friday i read a couple of books.
  10. Last week i went to a party.
UNIDAD 11


  1. I love cartoon.
  2. I can´t stand game show
  3. I watch TV in the morning.
  4. I never watch tv in the morning.
  5. Sometimes I meet a friend for dinner.
  6. Do you know it?
  7. I don not have a lot of free time.
  8. I mean, do you go somewhere nice?
  9. How often do you use a computer?
  10. Do you ever shop online?

UNIDAD 12


  1. There are a lot of restaurants. 
  2. there is a big supermarket.
  3. It is a quarter after four.
  4. What time do you go out at night?
  5. I just love this neighborhood.
  6. It has some great restaurant.
  7. I don´t like the new movie theater.
  8. Doesn't read a lot of books.
  9. there is a coffee break at 10:30 a.m
  10. Cell phones often ring in class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario